Saturday, February 17, 2018

Boys

Hey there!
No work yesterday equalled a bit of scrappy time for me!
I used the blend- a-sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash along with an old Little Yellow Bicycle line- Fern & Forest and came up with this page of Greg and Austin:


I added watercolor to my background. I tore a strip of the vellum with gold stars from Shimelle and stitched that onto my background. I fussy cut the word "Boys" from one of the papers. I added a textured diecut with some tangled thread underneath. I added the blue torn piece of patterned paper and stitched it with my sewing machine Finally I added a Creative Embellishment wood veneer heart:


I hand cut the tag and added a few more layers of patterned papers under my photo. I also added a few more diecuts and some tangled thread:


I hand cut the star, fussy cut the small green stars and added a few stickers:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. Love the soft background and how you layered the torn papers.Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the both sketches! The colors are so well coordinated! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic LO. Love the details and stash use. Great Take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blending! Love your backgrounds, and embellies, oh what the heck, love it all....Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great job blending and love the colors and embellies on your layout!! As a mom of 2 boys - I LOVE those snails! :-) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!