Monday, February 12, 2018

Favorite

Hey there!
I can't believe it is Monday already! Where oh where did the weekend go?!
I created this page yesterday for the Rubber Buggy Mood Board challenge and the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues.
I used some of my Echo Park Splash stash along with a cut file from Paper Issues for this page of Sierra. I added watercolors to the cloud cut file and also added watercolors to my background:


I fussy cut the crab from a sticker sheet. I also fussy cut the blue and orange wave from one of the papers:


I added some machine stitching to the solid clouds and to the wave. I added a few water bubble stickers throughout the layout:


I fussy cut the "Just add water" from the sticker sheet as well.


I love how adding cut files  along with this very old line from Echo park makes it look new and trendy!

Here is the mood board:
I was inspired by the orange and blues and the water:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Love your scrapbook page and beautiful photo of your daughter. The embellishments such as the crab are adorable along with the words. Hugs Thanks for sharing your beautiful scrapbook page with us at The Rubber Buggy challenge and can't wait to see your next beautiful project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!