Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Story of Us

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout I created last weekend using a Paper Issues cut file and sketch along with the February challenge at Creative Embellishments.
I used Simple Stories the Story of Us paper pad and combined it with a few Creative Embellishment goodies.


I fussy cut the title from one of the 4x6 cards in the paper pad. I added a CE flair and a few CE chipboard hearts:


I used a CE chipboard heart and layered it by the photo of Greg and I:


I backed the cut file with a few of the Simple Stories papers. I fussy cut the flowers and added another chipboard heart:


I told the story of "US" on a tag that I placed under the photo:


Here is the sketch:


and the photo inspiration piece from CE:


I was inspired by the neutral colors and the postcard.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!







No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!