Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Diana's Blogiversary!

I stumbled upon a new blog last week, Designs By Diana. Not really sure how I got there, but they had a blog hop with lots of inspiration and a sketch to along with it and you know how much I love sketches, so I had to play with it.
Here is the sketch: 

and I finally had time to play with my new LYB goodies I got at Archivers at the Mall Of America. Here is my layout:


I really enjoyed the hop and playing with the sketch! Thanks Diana and Happy 3rd Blogiversary!

8 comments :

  1. Great take on the sketch Lisa!!! Love the mix of patterns you used and of course I'm diggin' the cloud!! Really like the mix of b/w photos and the color one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing page.. great take on the sketch.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY WAY WAY cute page and love how you used the sketch!!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design by Diana is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wha t apretty layout, Lisa! Love those LYB goodies! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors on this layout and cute embellies! Love what you made with my blogiversary sketch! I am so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!