Sunday, April 15, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Sketch

Hello and happy Sunday!
If you are here for the My Scraps & More blog hop, please go HERE.
If you are here for the MSW blog hop, please go HERE.
I have a couple of blog hops going on today, but I wanted to share my first challenge I participated in at Let's Get Sketchy. I have been promising my friend, Bev I would play and I finally had a chance to play with their sketch this morning. I am hoping I can play there weekly!
Here is my layout:
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy what's left of the weekend!

10 comments :

  1. such a pretty LO! love that row of hearts and the birdy! glad you could join us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors, great job with the sketch, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty layout, love that row of hearts too! thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really great layout, very bright and full of colors, nice take on the sketch! thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page Lisa! Love the heart border, misting, birdie, and the shadows you created for the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the colors and the hearts. Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this page! Love the misting and the heart border! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it!!love the pink misting!
    thanks for palying along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your fun page!!! this is sooo cute!!! great misting too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa.. so glad to see you play along.. you did an amazing job with the sketch.. your page is amazing and love the border work.
    hope you can play along weekly and inspire us.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!