Friday, June 6, 2014

Cooling Off

Woohoo! It's Friday!
That means a new sketch is up at the My Scraps & More Sketches!
I used Lawn Fawn's Hello Summer line for this photo of Sierra, Austin and Mary on one of our camping excursions last summer:




 
I also use the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch # 905 for my border and added the fall away piece to the top and stitched it together. I also used their awesome circle cutter to create my fast and easy circles.
 
Here is Tammi's wonderful sketch:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 
 



6 comments :

  1. REALLY love this layout. The papers. The colors. The design. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just LOVE this line!!! and you rocked it again, great page and color mix!! looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so stunning! I love that polka dot background and your stitching looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do such an amazing job with the those punches. Another wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page. Love the butterflies. How did you make them? Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!