Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Going Places

Hey there scrappy friends!
It's my day to post the challenge over on the My Scraps & More Board today and just wanted to share my layout here.
I used a couple of photos of Greg and Austin when they went to the Brewer game in April along with Fancy Pants As You Wish. I cut a star out with my Cricut and traced it onto my white background. I then stitched it by hand and added watercolor to the inside of the star and to the upper right corner:


 
I used my hexagon punch to cut my chevrons and popped them up with foam tape along with a few stickers:

 
I added one of the tickets to the lower left hand corner:

 
and added a few baseball stickers from my stash along with this cute Fancy Pants camera:

 
My challenge is to use this sketch I created:
 
 
I would love to see what you create using my sketch. Please add it to the My Scraps & More gallery and play along with us.
 

5 comments :

  1. I like this sketch; and I LOVE your page! Thank you for sharing both..... Also, a hexagon punch, you say? Hmm, now I want to add one to my stash even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! I love your chevrons and how you incorporated the ticket into your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love how you did the star and the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cool and great sketch!!! LOVE how you did the star with the stitching and fun arrows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing masculine page. LOVE the colors!!! the star is great!!1

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!