Saturday, August 1, 2015

Toot!

Hey there scrappy friends!
I have a toot to share with you today!
I was asked to be a guest designer this month at Scrap Our Stash! Woot Woot!
I love playing along with their first of the month  STASH challenge. This month the challenge is to use items on your layout that start with the letters in paper.
Here's what I used:
P- Pink Paislee, punch & photo corner
A- Amy Tangerine frame, alphas, acetate tag &arrows
P- pink, pineapple & paint
E- Evalicious wood veneer & epoxy stickers
R- rub-ons (pink flower, "summer", arrow on right & "magical" flourish

Here is my page using Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss along with some stuff from my stash:


I love adding watercolor to my background.
Here are some close ups:

                             That frame is from Amy Tangerine. I added a bit of stitching to it and also
                                                                  the black title letters:



I added a few rub-ons- the arrow and "magical" ones are from BoBunny:


Check out the wood veneer "Life Is Sweet"- that's from Evalicious and my new found love! LOL!
I colored it with pink and green Gelatos. The "summer" is also from my rub-on stash:




If you haven't checked out Scrap Our Stash yet, you should! Besides, my layout is up over there today:) I would love if you left me a comment over there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!





2 comments :

  1. This is soooooooooo pretty and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! LOVE your fun page, those watercolors and details!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!