Sunday, August 23, 2015

Darling

Hey there scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created this morning using Sketchabilities sketch #145 and Turtle Soup's Geography challenge for their mini crop.

I used a selfie of Greg and I while camping at Snyder Park in June along with Crate Paper Love Notes:

 
I used a Prima stencil, light modeling paste, Creative Embellishment stamp, Gelatos, watercolors and mist to create my background:

 
The frame is also from Creative Embellishments. I added Gesso and then Gelatos to color it.
The hearts are Studio Calico colored with a Gelato. I fussy cute the doily and added some acrylic hearts. The scalloped borders are fussy cut from branding strips:
 
 
The "darling" wood veneer is from Studio Calico also and colored with Gelatos. I added some flair, acrylic arrow and some stitching:

 
I love that huge acrylic heart:

 
Here is the fun sketch:
 
 
So glad you stopped by today!

5 comments :

  1. so elegant LO!!! thank that you plaining with Sketchabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo stunning!!! LOVE the background and super sweet LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page! I love all the background work and all the little details! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and I love that line of embellishments very stunning BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!