Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mini Crop at Turtle Soup!

Hey there!
Hope you are having a great week so far!
Turtle Soup has a mini crop going on right now and they have some great challenges to play along with!
I am sharing a few layouts I created using some of those challenges.
This first page was created for the Holiday/family celebration challenge. I used a photo of Austin with his Godmother and Aunt, Connie:

 
I used Cocoa Vanilla Tis the Season. I love the colors in this gorgeous line!
Here are a few close ups:

 
I made the tag and added some cord. I added some gold Evalicious hearts and a camera along with some Michaels washi tape:

 
I fussy cut the "24" and added mini alphas for Dec. I used a few sickers from Simple Stories:

 
My second page was created for Toni's winter blues challenge- use blue on your page:
 
 
I took out all of my 6x6 paper pads and pulled the blues out of them. I then used a Heidi Swapp stencil to create my sunburst with those papers. Once all cut, I stitched them down and added some layers under my photo:

 
I colored the sun lightly with a yellow Gelato and added water:

 
The cute crab was perfect for this layout of my great niece and nephew cray fishing plus it added a pop of color against the blu.

 
My last layout was for the Christmas photo challenge, but use a photo of decorations, tree, etc.
I used a photo of my tree and came up with this:
 
 
I used a cut file tree and cut it from white cardstock. I then used that cardstock and the tree I cut out. I colored the tree with mists watercolors and Gelatos. I backed the cardstock where the tree was cut from with patterned paper:

 
I decorated the tree with circles from a pack of Thickers. I also added a few more trees:


 
and some spatters:
 
 
I used a few different alphas for my title.
 
I am so glad you stopped by today!
Enjoy your day!

5 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!