Friday, April 15, 2016

Mini Crop

Are you looking for some fun stash challenges to play along with? If so, I would love for you to join in on the April Mini Crop going on at the Turtle Soup.
My challenge for this crop is to dig out your rub-ons and use at least 3 of them on your project.
I used 17 on this Christmas layout of Austin and his aunt:

 
I used Basic Grey Juniper Berry papers.
All of these rub-ons have been in my stash for years and it felt so good to use them!
Here are some close ups:




 
So dig out those rub-ons, create a project and share with us at Turtle Soup!

4 comments :

  1. So pretty Lisa! You always include the best details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with all the splatters

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous layers, fun colours, and great background splatters....BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used the rub ons and the layers!! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!