Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Preschool

Hey there!
Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
I am sad to say that I am headed back to work today after having most of the summer off. It went by way too fast!
I played in my scrappy room yesterday and combined a few challenges:
Rochelle Spear's Back to School challenge.
Grand Diva's Creative Corner sketch challenge and
Scrap Our Stash tic tac toe challenge.
I was looking for a school photo to scrap for this page when I came across this photo of Sierra from preschool that I hadn't scrapped yet. She was 5 years old in the photo and now she is almost 20!
Any who, I used Prima papers and Creative Embellishments nested stars and a wood veneer heart.


I cut strips of the papers and layered them behind my photo. I also added a piece of torn washi tape. I added a dictionary paper 2x3 paper, a tag, a ticket and a wood veneer piece with October Afternoon washi tape with the number 5:


I stitched through the paper strips and added a few star chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments. I added some watercolor to my background. I added a wood veneer globe to the lower right corner of my photo:


Here are the challenges I used:



I used grid paper, ruler, globe, staples and paint.


I used dictionary paper, ruler and a few washi tape arrows.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!




8 comments :

  1. Perfect school theme page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to find an older photo to scrap! The turquoise and coral/red look fab together :) Thanks for taking our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout, love all the little details of it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Great work with the tic tac toe challange. Love the clean look and adorable photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely adorable!! Beautifully embellished and those paper strips are so cute! Love the pic, too! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching and background work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends and SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!