Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Together

Hi there!
I am back to share another layout I created over the weekend.
I played along with the November 1st sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches using some Simple Stories stash-  Life In Color. I also added a few brown patterned papers from the We Are Family collection:


I added watercolor to create my background. I used a few of the chipboard frames from the Life in Color collection. I backed the red one with a piece of patterned paper. The "together" chipboard piece is from Creative Embellishments. I used white paint, added Stickle and then added some Shimmers to the top of it: 


I did lots of fussy cutting on this page since I didn't have many embellishments from this line. 


I added some stitching, a fussy cut typewriter and the other half of the red chipboard frame to the bottom of my page:


Here's Laura's sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!



8 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout! I love how the watercolor background bring the whole page together! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous take on the challenge. Love the touch of MM in the background and the typewriter at the bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page, Lisa! Great photos. Love the color scheme and the little bits and pieces you added to your page. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Lisa, your elements just pop and I love the texture of the torn edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!