Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My Snow Angels

Hey there!
I was digging through some photos and found this one of my kids when they were younger. Sierra was probably 4 and Austin 2.
I used lots of Echo park stash for this page along with an acetate sheet from Paper House Productions and The Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect.


I placed the snowflake acetate on top of white cardstock and then added some of The Best Glue Ever under the acetate where I would be placing my photo. This held the acetate in place until I added some stitching.
Then I added some layers of patterned papers under my photo and held them together using The Best Glue Ever:


I added a snowflake sticker, which I also added some of the Best Glue Ever to. Since the sticker was older, it wasn't all that sticky, so the glue helps it stick better to the acetate. I also added a flourish and stitched it in place:


I popped up the house and post with craft foam and then adhered it to the layout with the Best Glue Ever:


I used a variety of alphas for my title from the Echo park collections and noticed as I was taking these photos that I will have to add some of The Best Glue Ever with the no clog writing cap. This has a small tip that is perfect to get glue in all those small spaces.


This layout was also based on a sketch over at Creative Inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!