Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pretties!

Hey there!
I had some scrappy time already this weekend and played along with Case File No. 245 at CSI and used the January 15th Stuck?! sketch. I combined those two challenges along with some October Afternoon stash- mostly Farmhouse and came up with this page:


I fussy cut the trees and church out of one of the papers:


I fussy cut the banner and peacock feathers from the papers as well:


I used foam Thickers for my title and used an ink pad to color them yellow. I added a few Tim Holtz phrase stickers and Heidi Swapp mist spatters to finish it off:


Here is the case file from CSI:

I was inspired by the colors and buildings. I used polka dots, banner, trees and a house for the evidence and I used a winter activity for the testimony.

Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. OMG, that banner and the way you used it as a grounding element for the houses and trees - stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Lisa, great layering and colours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner! thanks for joining in the fun at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banner as the base for your little village is fab. Love your color combination. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page, the layers, the banner and the perfect peacock feathers. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page, Lisa! Love the mix of patterns and that banner and the little church with the trees. Just wonderful! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!