Friday, February 9, 2018

Green Beans

Hello!
I was looking through my pins on Pinterest for inspiration for today's challenge over at Creative Inspiration and came across a few pins that involved cutting your photo in strips. It has been quite awhile since I have done this, so I decided to try it again. My challenge is to cut it up! Your photo that is.
I used mostly Studio Calico for this layout along with Crate Paper DIY tags and October Afternoon alphas and Thickers for my title:


I added some Heidi Swapp mist spatters to my background:


I fussy cut the word "fresh" from one of the papers and added a few wood veneer suns. I think these are Studio Calico as well: 


I popped my photo strips up with foam so that I could add a few embellies peeking out:


I fussy cut the canning jars, made a tag and added a few more wood veneer pieces:


Here are the pins that inspired this page:



I would love if you played along with this challenge and shared it with us at Creative Inspiration!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!