Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Vacation Layout

Hey there!
I had Monday and yesterday off of work due to an ice storm, so I spent a lot of my time in my scrap room.
I played along with a lift challenge at Paper Issues, a mini crop challenge at Creative Inspiration and combined them with the February 15th case file at CSI.
I used mostly Dear Lizzy Lovely Day for this vacation page of Sierra:


I fussy cut the roses from one of the papers and added a few diecuts from the collection. I added a wood veneer heart colored with Gelatos:


I created my background using watercolors and machine stitching. I used Thickers from my stash for the title:


Here's the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and added floral pattern, hearts, bird, leaves & flowers for my evidence.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!


4 comments :

  1. That's an amazing background, I love the strips of photos that create a sunburst. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great background work. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of the watercolors and stitching!Thank you for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page, Lisa! The photo and design just scream exuberance!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!