Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello and happy Thursday!
Just wanted to share my reveal using the Echo Park Enjoy the Ride Mini Kit from the My Scraps & More Store, that I had up on the My Scraps & More blog yesterday. I love the fun, bright colors in this one and it was perfect for my pics of our trip to CA:


and a cute hello card using scraps:

Tammi just got the new lines in by Echo Park: For The Record 2, Chillingsworth Manor and Very Merry Christmas, go check them out!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me, it really does mean alot!

2 comments :

  1. Super fun projects, love all the layering on the layouts and I love that card...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally LOVE what you did with the line, perfect for some vacation photos and that card is sooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!