Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
The Back 2 School crop is still going on at the message board at My Scraps & More. There are 20 challenges and great prizes to win!
This was one of my layouts I created for a challenge over there. I used the Birthday Boy Mini Kit from Echo Park. The colors in this kit are fabulous, so bright and cheerful, perfect for the birthday boy!


I took 3 of the gift stickers, adhered them to cardstock and then tied twine around them to give the some dimension. I also printed my title and the $100 bill from my computer.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me! Keep scrapping!

2 comments :

  1. thanks for visiting my blog.. thought i'd pop in here too to see what you've been up too.. love the extra things you did with the presents and the $100 bill.. very clever dear friend.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page!!! LOVE the EP and that $100 bill!!! I'll take one too... lol

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!