Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just Imagine & My Scraps & More Sketches

It's my day to post over at the Just Imagine blog and I just wanted to share the layout I made using the 4 in 1 Kreaxions Punch #310. I used the positive piece for the bottom border and the negative piece for the top border. These punches are wonderful because you can use the negative pieces too!

This layout is also up on the My Scraps and More Sketch blog for Sketch #14. Here is a layout of my kids kayaking at Bev's cottage last summer:

Kayaking (1024x1023)


Here is Tammi's wonderful sketch:


Hope you will play along with us this month, there's a fabulous prize up for grabs!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

2 comments :

  1. super cute page and LOVE how you used that line!!! adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome layout, Lisa!! I LOVE how you used that chipboard frame, Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!