Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's Wednesday!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
I just want to share a layout I have up on the My Scraps & More Blog today. I made this layout  using My Minds Eye Collectable Collection along with a Practical Scrapper's sketch. I am a huge fan of My Minds Eye and this collection is fabulous! Aren't the colors just so pretty and I just love that pink Polaroid frame that was actually a journaling card!


 
On the message board over at My Scraps & More, we have our annual Got Talent contest going on right now. Hope you will stop on over and play along!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

3 comments :

  1. I love this layout and the soft colors you used! Heading over to PS to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Love the products you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE this and the MME!!! super sweet page love the lil pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!