Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

I have a few projects I created for My Scraps & More to share with you today.
The first one is for todays sketch challenge (#55) up on the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog:

 
I used Simple Stories Smarty Pants Collection for this fun sports page.
A few close ups:


 
I also have a challenge posted on the message board today. My challenge is to
 go to the gallery and find a Design Team's layout to lift. You can lift:
Audrey
Missy
Tammi
Wendi
Tracy
or myself, Lisa.
But wait, there is a catch, the DT member that you lift, you must use the letters of their name in the things you add to your layout.
 
I lifted a layout by Audrey and used:
A-arrows
U- underlined word in title
D- distressing
R- rectangles
E- eyelets
Y- yellow
Here is my lift using Elle's Studio Penelope Collection:
 



 
Would love if you played along with one or both of these challenges. Tammi always has awesome prizes!

I will be back a little later with my Inspiration Elevator layout for this months challenge.
Enjoy your day!
 
 

 
 


1 comment :

  1. wonderful pages!!!! love both of them, love the paint on the sports page!!! and the fun photos on the second page!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!