Saturday, January 25, 2014

Creative Embellishments

Creative Embellishments is a fairly new company to the scrappy world. They offer chipboard, wood veneers and stamps. I recently placed an order with them and love the chipboard items I received! They are gorgeous and are also reasonably priced, which I love even more!

I had some time today so I decided to play around with the Flourish Set 11 along with the January challenge on their blog. You can check out the challenge HERE
I painted the flourish with Gesso and then acrylic paints. I added some Stickles to the greenery and added it to my layout. I have my journaling (wishes) on the yellow piece of patterned paper at the top of my layout:

 
Here is a close up of the painted flourish:

 
I ordered more of their chipboard along with a few wood veneers and I can't wait to play some more!
 
Have a great weekend!











6 comments :

  1. ohhh that turned out super cool, great technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! I love how you altered the flourish piece! Sweet photo and fab paper ribbons too! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you did to these embellishments, Lisa!!

    Beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty page and sweet pic! Wow!! Love how you altered the flourish!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CE

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!