Saturday, February 8, 2014

Center

Good morning and happy Saturday Scrappy Friends!
It's my day up on the Just Imagine Blog today.
On my football layout of Austin, I used the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #909 and added the negative or fall away piece to the sides and stitched them. I added some paint, paint drips & spatters to make my background:

 
I added faux stitching to my alphas:

 
Here is a close up of the border and negative add on piece:

 
Here is the punch I used:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!
 
~~~Lisa~~~


4 comments :

  1. Very cool layout! Really love the paint splatters and drips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool cool sports page!! LOVE all the paint and punching!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!