Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas Banner

Happy Hump Day!
It's my day up on the My Scraps & More Blog with a project to share. I received the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas Embellishment Kit to play with. I am a huge fan of Fancy Pants, so this kit was right up my alley. I love this kit!
For my first project, I created a Christmas banner:

 
For the base of my pennants, I used Spellbinder dies- Lacey Pennants for the white and Pennants with the kraft paper and ran them through my Cuttlebug to cut them. You could use your Cricut, any other diecut machine, or cut them by hand. I stitched them together and then just started laying the embellishments from the kit on the pennants and arranged them until I was happy with the placement. I added some distressing and ink and then I strung them together using ribbon from my stash.
 
Here are some close ups:
 
 

 
Easy peasy and a great way to decorate your mantle for the holidays.
 
I will be sharing a few tags I made with this kit in a few weeks. Hope you will go check out this fun kit Audrey has put together!


 
 
 



7 comments :

  1. oh my gosh LOVE how fun your banner is!!! CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty banner, love all of the embellishments and details you added! The stitching is my favorite part! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is so cute. I love the images you used. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!