Thursday, May 21, 2015

Good Times

Hello!
 I am just popping in real quick between work and Austin's baseball game to share a layout I created using a sketch at Sketch-N-Scrap.
I used Pink Fresh Studio's Up In The Clouds for this layout of Sierra and some her friends:

 
I fussy cut some triangles and stitched them:

 
I added some of the Foil diecuts and a wood veneer tag:

 
I used washi tapes for my strips:

 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
For the twist I used pink, blue and yellow along with washi tape, diecuts and watercolors.
 
Have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic Take on the Sketch - love your stitched triangles! Thank you so much for joining my SNS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool LO!! LOVE the strips down the center and triangles and all the stitching!!! very cool!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!