Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fun Work Out

Hey there! Happy Saturday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap and the October challenge at Creative Embellishments.
I used older photos of my kids at the pumpkin patch in 2007 long with an older Echo Park Halloween line and came up with this:

 
The chipboard pumpkins are from Creative Embellishments. I added some light modeling paste to them. Once dry, I painted with water colors. I added some thread and washi tape:

 
The word "fun" is also from Creative Embellishments. I added Gesso to it and then spritzed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I added some mini alphas to finish my title off. The metal arrow clip is from Evalicious:
 
 
I grabbed the "pumpkin patch" sign from my stash:






Here is the sketch:
 
 
Here is the inspiration pic from Creative Embellishments:
 
 
I used the tree, bats, jack-o-lantern and colors as inspiration from the pic.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 
 

6 comments :

  1. Such a fun LO - love all your special details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics and page. Love the alterations to our chippies, the design and layers. Thanks for playing along with us at CE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love your sweet photo and the fun textures on your page. Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishment's October Challenge! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great halloween page! Love that you added the modeling paste to the chipboard pumpkins. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG love this page.. it's gorgeous.. love the design..BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh great job on pulling out the older pics, LOVE That line in action!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!