Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day

Happy 2016!
Hope everyone had an awesome New Years Eve!
We grilled steaks and made shrimp, baked potatoes and had green beans that we canned this summer. It was yummy!
I am sharing another layout I created yesterday for a lift challenge at Paper Issues.
I used PinkFresh Studio Up In the Clouds and came up with this page:

 
I used Thickers for my title:

 
I added tissue paper under my photo to mimic the clouds:

 
I added a bunch of the embellies to create lots of layers:

 
Thanks for stopping by and may you have a safe, healthy and fun 2016!

5 comments :

  1. I love your paper choices! This is so whimsical and fun- and pretty! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pink Fresh Paper. Nice colors & fun whimsical images. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for grilling steaks!!! LOVE your fun page and that paper is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!