Friday, June 3, 2016

Rafters Game

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a sports page I created using Robin's Nest goodies.


Rafters Game Supplies:

I started out by adding layers behind my photo. From top to bottom:
Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock
Spring Stripe Glitter Cardstock
and
Mens Plaid Cardstock.
I ripped the edges of all three. 




I added a bit of the Green Glitter Butterflies Cardstock and stitched in place.I wrote my journaling on the "From the library of:" card and added it behind my photo.


I added some strips of papers to the right edge of my layout. I cut one of the Green Glitter Journal Tags in half and added those to my page. I also added another partial card on top of the journal tag. Finally I added some alphas from my stash for my title and stitched in place.


Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

Lisa


1 comment :

  1. This is awesome! Lovin' your background paper and the tearing

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!