Tuesday, November 29, 2016

AARGH!

Hey there!
I am back today to share a layout I have up on the Sketches In Thyme Blog today.
I used Elle's Studio and a photo of Austin dressed up as a pirate on Halloween in 2009 for this fun page:


I layered some journal spots and a branding strip in the bottom right corner:


I used the "This Makes Me Smile"  and "You Are My Treasure"cut aparts for my title:


I fussy cut the yellow chevrons, added some stitching and used the "Details" card for my journaling. I also used Fancy Pants alphas for a few subtitles: 


I fussy cut the word bubble and once again used Fancy Pants alphas:


Here is the sketch:
I love it!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great  day!




1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!