Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Deck the Halls!

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the December 15th sketch at Stuck?! along with the December challenge at Another Freakin' Scrappy Challenge . I used the November Hip Kit  for this Christmas layout of myself:


I used Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine and water color for the background. I fussy cut the "Deck the Halls card from one of the papers, added some stockings, a diecut present and ther "Merry Everything" puffy sticker:


I added some stitching using gold thread and then added some tangled gold thread under the flower diecut:


Beneath my photo, I added a few layers of patterned papers and this white tag:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. Lisa, love seeing your layouts and this one is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, Lisa! Love that plaid tree, and how sweet are those little stockings! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vibrant and festive page - just perfect for the season. Love the tartan paper and little touches of mixed media. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Lisa. Love your mixed media work! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout! Great care of details. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Eli for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Christmas layout. I love the sewing using gold thread. A wonderful take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so cute!! I love the little cat in the stocking! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!