Thursday, May 23, 2024

Camping

 Hello there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #614 at Sketches In Thyme. I used PhotoPlay Campfire and Echo park Summer Camp papers for this page of Greg camping in 2022:


I used white cardstock for the base of my page. I added strips of patterned papers, tearing some. I added some machine stitching. the "relax" is a sticker from PaperPlay. The alphas are chipboard from K & Company. Remember them? They have been in my stash forever! I fussy cut the deer and owl from a baby shower invitation. they worked perfect for this page:


I added the diecut journaling spot and popped up the "explore" sticker with foam to add dimension. Both are from PhotoPlay, I think. 


I added a few more stickers here along with a diecut star and a few other fussy cut animals- the fox and the racoon. Aren't they cute?


The bear also was fussy cut. I added the "our spot" sticker from Simple Stories:


Here is the fun sketch by Shawn Stiles:


This will be my last layout for Sketches In Thyme. My heart hasn’t been into scrapbooking lately and I decided to step down and let someone who enjoys it as much as I used to take my place. I am hoping I can get beck into it again some day. Thanks for all your support over the years.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!