Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stand Tall

Good morning and happy Saturday!
I have a layout up on the Just Imagine Blog today and thought I would share it here as well.

I used some photos of Austin in the lake last summer while camping for this layout along with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #310 and a My Scraps & More Sketch.

The border:

This is the fall away piece from the border. I added it to the top of my photo mat:

Just a few more close ups:

I used Lawn Fawn for the first time and I am in love with their stuff!
Here is the punch that I used:
Hope you have a great weekend!


  1. LOVE LOVE this fun page and color and paper mix!!! sooo summery fun

  2. Beautiful page. Love the border

  3. I absolutely love the design of your page! Awesome photos and your product choices are gorgeous!

  4. LOVE your layout!!! Amazing colors!!!

  5. Love this! That border bunch is so pretty!


I love reading your comments and they are greatly appreciated! Thank you for visiting my blog.