Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scrap & Play

Hello and happy May Day!
I can't believe it's May 1st already! Where did April go?
Have you checked out the new challenge blog, Scrap & Play? There are going to be two challenges a month- one on the 1st and one on the 15th.
The first challenge is a sketch challenge. When Tammi asked me if I would create a layout using her sketch, of coarse I said yes!
Here is my layout:

 
I used some Echo Park for this layout.
 
Here are a few close ups:


 
I created a pocket at the top to add my brochure and tickets to:

 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
There is an awesome prize up for grabs this month. Hope you will check out this new challenge blog!
Have a great day!
 
 
 


5 comments :

  1. love your page, the colors are perfect and sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet papers and fun pictures! The alphas for your title are really awesome, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page Lisa and so appreciative for you design for Scrap & Play!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this! It's so pretty! You did a fantastic job on this!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!