Monday, May 5, 2014

May Flowers

Hello and happy Monday!
Today we have a new challenge up on the Cards In Envy Blog.
The challenge is May flowers.
 Please make sure your card is an A2 card (4.25" x 5.5" and that card is relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")

I embossed the top blue paper. I stamped the flowers and then used watercolors to paint them. It's hard to see, but I added Stickles to the centers of the flowers. I finished it off with some twine and a SRM sticker (Get Well) and added some rub-on letters that have been in my stash for many years:
 
Hope you will join in the fun and play along with us!

5 comments :

  1. Very pretty card, love the embossing and your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute love the flowers and twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cards. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the fowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the loopy twine mimics the embossed vine pattern. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!