Friday, July 18, 2014

Special Delivery

It's Friday scrappy friends!
That means a new sketch is up at My Scraps & More Sketches!
I used Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas collection for this layout of Bender opening his bag of Christmas goodies he got from Santa:



                                                                         A few close ups:



 
Here is this weeks sketch:
 
 
 
I know, it's too late for Christmas layouts, but I just had to get these scrapped. LOL!
 
Enjoy your day!

4 comments :

  1. Cute layout and super cute photos! Loving the name of your dog!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures of Bender!! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh that is too cute!!! how fun to do a bag for him!!! great page and pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous holiday page Lisa!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!