Sunday, July 13, 2014

Friends Forever

Hey there!
I posted a new card challenge up on the Turtle Soup Message Board today for the Birthday Bash celebration we have going on over there. My challenge is to use items on your card that start with each letter of TURTLE.
I used
T- tilted frame
U- Underlined
R- Recollection Butterflies
T- tiny tag
L- lace
E- Elle's Studio
Here is my card:

 
Here is a close up:

 
Hope you will stop over to the message board and play along with us this month!
 
Enjoy your day!

3 comments :

  1. love love fun card, the stitching on the frame and cool trims!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Lisa! Fun challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card and challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!