Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Time For Fireworks!

Hello and happy Wednesday!
It's my day to post a challenge at My Scraps & More and I just wanted to share my layout here as well.
I used Bella Blvd. All American for this layout of Austin and his friends last year on the 4th:

 
Here are some close ups:
 
I used light modeling paste with a stencil for my stars. Once they were dry, I added mist and once that was dry, I used a black Sharpie to outline them. Love the look!



 
I added a Fancy Pants frame:

 
Head on over to the message board to check out my challenge and to play along.
 
Have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. This is absolutely awesome Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fireworks you created! Amazing layering too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a stunning page, love the RW and B!!!! great misting too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!