Saturday, October 11, 2014

September Project 12

Hey there scrappy friends!
It's time for me to post my sketch and Project 12- 2 pager at the Turtle Soup today.
Here is my layout using Fancy Pants True Friend collection:

                             
                                                                        Left side:

 
Right side:


                                                                  and a few close ups:


 
I love the colors in this collection!
 
Here is my sketch:
 
 
If you play along with this sketch, please share it with me. I would love to see your take on it!
 
Tootles!
 

3 comments :

  1. I really love your take on the sketch. The way you hyphenated the title is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously LOVE your sketch and pages!! sooo fun and great photos!! LOVE that line too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome sketch and layout, Lisa!! I miss your Project 12 challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!