Monday, March 7, 2016

All Star Football Player

Hi there!
I have my first layout for Paper House up on their blog today. I am sharing it here, but would love if you would take a minute and visit their blog and leave a comment.

I used an older photo of my son along with the All Star Sports and All Star Football lines to create this football page. AllStar Football Player- PH WM (796x800)

All Star Football Player Layout Supplies
Here are some close ups:
I fussy cut the chevrons and the "All Star Football Player" from patterned papers.
 
AllStar Football Player- PH WM close up 1 (800x505) (640x404)

Check out the star border, it's perfect for this football layout or any sports page!

  AllStar Football Player- PH WM close up 4 (640x427)

I added some stitching through the chevrons:

AllStar Football Player- PH WM close up 2 (800x569) (640x455)

I fussy cut the large football and used my Exacto knife to cut the MVP from the card and slipped my photo underneath:

AllStar Football Player- PH WM close up 3 (800x533) (640x426)

I create quite a few sports pages and really enjoyed working with this fun and fabulous football line!
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

3 comments :

  1. Wow! Great layout! Great colors and fun theme! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Love the colors and that football rocks. BL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and they are greatly appreciated! Thank you for visiting my blog.