Monday, March 7, 2016

Beautiful Butterflies: Cards In Envy

Hey there!
There's a new challenge up over at Cards In Envy today.
The challenge is to create a card with 1 or more butterflies.
I used Pink Paislee Prairie Hill and Cottage Farms along with a Pebbles Inc sticker:



I used a PL card with a butterfly and also punched a few butterflies and stitched in place.

Cards In Envy have changed the rules for playing:

"We lifted the size limitation for cards and have now decided to continue with the any size or any shape card for our challenges. BUT we still require that all cards entered into our challenge be FLAT (no thicker than 1/4") so they would easily fit into an envy (envelope) for mailing!"

Hope you will join us this month!

7 comments :

  1. Such a pretty card Lisa! Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute with all the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa - I love when I see a PL card on a greeting card. Such a great use for them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, This is such fun! You always do such a great job with layering and embellishing. Think I should be taking some lessons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you chose for this card! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!