Monday, March 28, 2016

ColorWays

Hello there scrappy friends!
How often do you scrap a layout about yourself? Years ago, I didn't scrap any photos of me, but that has been one of my resolutions for the last few years. Besides, selfies are popular now, so snap away :) Today I am sharing a layout I created using the gorgeous Flamingo ColorWays collection and yes, a selfie of me! I used my Cameo to cut the cut file and then backed the squares with different Flamingo ColorWays patterned papers. I love the outcome!

Selfie- PH WM (796x800)

I just wanted to share some close ups of these stunning papers and embellishments:

Selfie- PH WM close up 1 (640x427)


Selfie- PH WM close up 5 (640x484)


Selfie- PH WM close up 3 (640x427)


Selfie- PH WM close up 2 (640x444)

You can check out my full post over on the Paper House Blog.
As you can see, I had a lot of fun creating with this gorgeous collection!

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous layout Lisa! I'M in love with that gorgeous pink - its so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Lisa! Love, love the color scheme you chose! Beautiful job on this! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say hi!
    Hugs- Elina-BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The colors are so happy! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout! I love the background you created with those squares and stitching.
    -BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! I love the stitching around all the squares! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do gorgeous work Lisa! Love the squares and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember the last time I scrapped a photo of just me....it's been a long time. I think I may need to start doing this once in a while! Beautiful layout and I love the stitching! -BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. K I LOOOOOOOVE this!!!! sooo cool, great squares and as always your stitching is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!