Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fresh Air

Hey there scrappy friend,
Today I am sharing a layout I created using case file #232 at CSI along with a lift challenge at Paper Issues.
I used some Echo Park and Simple Stories from my stash:


I fussy cut the trees and squirrel from one of the papers: 


Some more fussy cutting and I added a few words from patterned paper as well:


The fox was also fussy cut and I added a fishing pole sticker and fish I stitched my layers together using white thread:


Here is the case file:

I used:
the color scheme and added the color orange.
Evidence: wood background, animals, trees and stitching
Testimony: document something about the outdoors and put your journaling in a pocket. I created my pocket with papers and stitching in the top right corner above my photo.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments :

  1. Your layout is so cute! Love the stitching, and your embellishments are adorable. Love it!

    Thanks for cracking this month's case file at CSI!

    Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout. I love the layers, papers and cute embellies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your animal embellishments!! Sooo stinking cute. Great page and fits the case file so well. Thanks for playing at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the squirrel and the fox... it seems we are in the picture !

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!