Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Merci

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I created over the weekend for a sketch challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap and a stash challenge at Creative Inspiration.
I used Echo Park Anything Goes for this Mother's Day layout:


I used lots of stickers in this embellie cluster. I popped up the big flower cluster using foam tape:


Another embellie cluster using stickers:


I thought this bronze colored "Merci" Thicker was perfect for my title since the spinner is bronze colored. I added round alphas and also a bronze colored sticker border:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

  1. What an amazing layout Lisa! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Lisa. I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Loving all the layers of paper and embellishments! You are so creative, it just blows my mind! Love your work Lisa! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Super cute layout, love love love all those layers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!