Friday, June 23, 2017

Seize the Day!


Hey there!
I am back today to share a layout I created using a sketch at Sketches In Thyme.

I used Pink Fresh Live More for this page of my daughter and a few friends at their Senior Dessert:


I changed up the sketch a bit by not adding strips across the top and bottom, instead I used this background paper. It reminded me of the base of the sketch. I also tilted my photo and strips.


I added some stitching through the strips of patterned papers.


I added lots of diecuts from this collection.


I also added some mist spatters.

Here is the sketch:


We would love to have you play along with us!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely beautiful layout! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!