Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Autumn Is In The Air

Hello Friends!
Autumn is definitely here! Lots of leaves and cool weather here in Wisconsin.
I played along with challenge #4 at the Rubber Buggy and combined it with a Sketch-N-Scrap card sketch. I used Paper House Autumn Woods for this card:


I created my background using mists and the packaging technique. I wasn't happy with the results, so I misted it with water to soften a bit. I still wasn't happy and it almost went in the garbage. Finally I added some stamping and was happier with the results. I added strips of Paper House Autumn Woods papers and some stitching. I added some leaves that I previously had cut from a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I topped those off with some tangled thread and my fussy cut sentiment:


Finally I added the raccoon sticker popped up with foam. Here is a side view of the card:


Here is the Rubber Buggy's challenge:


Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!

7 comments :

  1. This is adorable! Such a fun Fall card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the Mist sprays as well. The background came out beautiful for the autumn colors and love the little raccoon. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see your next project or card with us soon. Hugs Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is really pretty! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing autumn card... great colour combo. thanks for playing along with us at The Rubber Buggy challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow... Amazing background!! And that racoon!!Thanks for joining ud at The Rubber Buggy Challenge. Noe- DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors on your card Lisa! love the little raccoon too! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!