Monday, October 16, 2017

A Holloween Card

Hello!
It's the 2nd Monday of the month and that means a new card challenge is up at Cards In Envy.
The challenge is to create a card featuring a Halloween costume. I went thru all of my Halloween stash and could not find anything that would pass as a costume. After a few days of contemplating what to do, it hit me! DUH! I used my Cameo and cut out a witch from black cardstock.
I created this card using Fancy Pants October 31st collection along with a few ScraPerfect's products.



I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere my layers of paper together and then added some stitching. I love The Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap for getting glue in small spaces such as the spider web.
To attach the sequins, I place a small dot of the Best Glue Ever on the card, using the stick with some of the Embellie Gellie in it, I pick up the sequin and place it on the glue. I find that if the glue has dried a bit, this works the best, because it is tacky instead of wet.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!