Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy News!

Hey there!
I was asked by Debbi over at CSI to be a guest designer for October. Of course I was ecstatic and said yes! I just recently started playing along with their challenges and love them. They push me out of my box!

Here is my first layout for CSI:


I used a light grey cardstock for my background and added some Gesso, watercolors and mist spatters to it. I used a few different manufacturers :
Maggie Holmes Carousel (chevron paper)
Shimelle Little By Little (rest of the papers)
Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss (pineapples, "Sunshine" gold heart and "The Sweet Life" chipboard triangle
Echo Park "Sweet on Summer" chipboard, star chipboard, and flamingo. I also fussy cut a flamingo from one of their papers.
Hip Kit Club wood buttons

I cut a few circles, added some machine stitching to the larger one and then finished it off with a few embellies:



I used a border punch and added a small piece under one of my photos. I also added another cluster of embellies here:


I fussy cut the clouds from one of the Shimelle Little By Little papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I also added an Echo Park sticker popped up with foam tape:


Here is the case file:



For evidence, I used:
solid background
flamingos
wood
circles

Testimony:
Summer photos and
handwritten journaling




Stop on over to the CSI Blog and tell them I sent you.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments :

  1. Really fabulous design! Love the colors and splatters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a fun challenge to work with.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!