Sunday, October 29, 2017

Happy Sunday!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!

I got a lot done this weekend, including visiting Sierra for a few hours yesterday, raking leaves, cleaning house and yes, SCRAPBOOKING!
I created this layout for a sketch challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap using the September Hip Club Kit.
I added watercolors to my background using the packaging technique. Then I added some layers under my photo along with some machine stitching:


I added a few strips of paper in the lower right corner. I added more stitching and then a few diecuts:


I love these gold alphas that came in the kit this month! They are gold and the perfect size! I added a chipboard flower piece under my photo and then added a few more diecuts, popped up with foam:


Here's a few more diecuts and a gold chipboard star:


I love how this layout came out! 

Here's the sketch:



Thanks for stopping and have a great night!

6 comments :

  1. Lisa this is a wonderful layout and I love the way you explained what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love that technique but haven't done it in a while! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout! Love the layers under your photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout...the background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the layers on this Lisa! What a lovely layout! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!