Wednesday, December 14, 2011

365 Cards



I found a cool blog that posts card challenges daily, it's called 365 Cards and played with a few of their challenges while making a few more Christmas cards, hey, I thought I had enough made, but used every last one of them and still have a few more friends to mail them to. Any who, this first card is for day 286, super sketchy Sunday. I love banners so this sketch jumped at me!
For my second card, I used day 285 Touchy Feely challenge. For this challenge you needed to add 3 textures to a card. I used: dry embossing on my turquiose cardstock, glitter on my snowflake and felt trim:
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments :

  1. super cute cards Lisa!! LOVE them both and of course, I'm always a sucker for a cute banner too!!!! love em both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! i LOVE your card for the sketch :)
    both are fantastic and i am so glad you found our FUN challenge site!! hope to see more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a sweet card, thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketch Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!